Pinch me. No seriously, how is it already almost Halloween?? I cannot get over how fast this year is flying by. I am very excited to share with you all these makeup looks I created with makeup artist Jennifer aka J Cosmo. For those of you who don't know Jennifer, she is an amazing makeup artist and good friend of mine. On top of being a fabulous makeup artist she also has her own non-profit, #PinkLipsForBoobies, in honor of her mom who passed away from breast-cancer. As it is October, the month of breast-cancer awareness I wanted to bring attention to this cancer that 1 in 8 women in the United States will struggle with during her life. To donate click here.
Jennifer helped me create this "catty" look, that you can get too for Halloween. I love the idea of a cat for Halloween because it is a classic, simple, and very sassy! Want this look? J Cosmo and I have listed the steps, along with the products used below, so you can achieve this look this Halloween. There are still more DIY-Halloween looks to come, make sure you are subscribed to the blog and following J Cosmo and It's a PAshion on Instagram for more.
Step by Step Tutorial
1. Begin with a clean and moisturized face.
2. In order for your look to last, begin with your favorite primer. (We used Benefit, 'That Gal' Primer).
3. Now you are ready to apply your foundation. The best way to apply foundation is by using The Beauty Blender.
4. Time for the eyes! (We used Morphe Brushes, Koffee Eyeshadow Palette).
5. Next step for the eyes is to create a wing! The eye-liner wings is to be steady, make sure your wing is always sharp, and even on both eyes. Start from the outer corner of your eye and bring it toward the end of your brow. Tip: Use tape to create a clean line.
6. When you are done with the eyes, it is time to finish off the face! Start by concealing under your eyes with your favorite concealer. (We used Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer).
7. Now to contour! Contour your face how YOU usually do, since you know your face the best. (We used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light/Medium).
8. Start filling the bottom part of your nose down your cupisdes bow with a black liquid liner, as pictured. (We used Black Radiance--available at Walgreen for only $2.99).
9. Using the liquid liner again, draw three black-dots on the left side and right side of your upper lip.
10. Again, using the liquid liner, fill in the top of your lip. The whole top lip needs to be black with two thin lines coming out from each side, to give it more definition.
11. To complete this look, draw black whiskers, using the liquid liner for the final time, on both cheeks.
12. To tie the look together, add some cat ears (Similar to mine listed)
Shop the Post
Primer: Benefit, 'That Gal' | Makeup Application Sponge: The Original Beauty Blender |
Eye Shadows: Morphe Brushes, Koffee Eyeshadow Palette |
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage |
Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Light/Medium |
Liquid Eyeliner: Black Radiance | Cat Ears: (similar here and here)
Searching for Something?
I am just a Miami girl in her twenties, following her dreams, all while sipping on coffee. Welcome to my blog where I share an inside look into my life. XO
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!