Hi my loves! I am so, so excited for today's post because I have been a fan of Converse since I was in like 5th grade (aka my awkward stage, don't ask for pics!) But Converse are a staple every girl (and guy) should have in their closet. Trust me, my low tops have been with me through three college tailgate seasons and always need a little TLC... I wash mine in my washing machine and they always come out almost new!
When the opportunity presented itself to collaborate with converse for their #ForeverChucks campaign, I instantly had to be a part of it! Honestly converse pair well with almost any casual look and they are the perfect shoe for when you want a comfy, easy option so you don't leave the house in your chancletas!
This is my first pair of Converse high tops and I had been dyingggg for these! Call me your basic Lourdes girl (and proud!) because there is nothing better than a pair of white Converse. You will be catching me in these all of spring and summer! Honestly what I love the very most about my Converse is that they never go out of style, like me--haha!
Tomorrow is EASTER! I feel like New Year's Eve was yesterday...2018 is literally flying by! I hope the Easter Bunny leaves some Converse in your Easter basket, and if not no worries, I have linked my favorite new pair below so you can style them with me! Let me know what you think about Converse in the comment section below. Thanks for stopping by the blog, I appreciate all of my readers so, so much! If you celebrated Passover last night, I hope it was amazing and to all those celebrating Easter tomorrow, I send my love. XO
Shop the Post
This blog post was sponsored by Converse.
But as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you to the brands that make IAP possible!
Hi, so I know it has been a minute since I have written on the blog but I had major technical difficulties, but don't worry I am back and I am better than ever. As all of my long time readers know I tend to be a basic b*tch from time-to-time (sue me!) so of course, when I heard the most instagramable museum in the world was coming to Miami, I knew I had to get my hands on tickets. For those of you who are living under a rock, the Museum of Ice Cream is a taste-filled and colorful experience that can currently be found in both Miami and San Francisco.
My BFF and pink-loving partner in crime, Allie and I went because let's face it we will do anything for the gram, even pay $44 (sorry to my wallet!) It was a once in a lifetime experience for sure. We definitely took full advantage of all the rooms and really enjoyed taste testing all the delicious treats from a chocolate shake topped with pink whip cream to melted ice cream (which gave my a sugar rush I never need to experience again).
But in all honesty it was a fun girl's day and I definitely recommend it for anyone who takes their Instagram game as serious as I do or has a sweet tooth like mine. As always you can shop my look below and under the 'My Looks' tab. A word of advice, snatch my BaubleBar earrings quick...like I am getting them in every color (sorry not sorry).
Have you been to the MOIC? Let me know below. Well, thank you for stopping by the blog. You make my heart very happy! Enjoy your week and please feel free as always to slide into my DMs or comment below if you have any questions or comments. XO
Shop the Post
It is almost turkey time! So while we pick our brains for what we are thankful for and begin to plan our Pinterest-perfect dinners, let's talk about some of my November favorites! As always, feel free to shop-as-you-read...click on hyperlinked items (the names) OR use my Shop the Post below.
1. Steve Madden Mules: OMG! These are the most beautiful mules. What I love about these chic slip-ons is that they are perfect to wear to work, but also pair with your favorite ripped jeans at lunch with your BFF.
2.BaubleBar Earrings: Make a statement this fall! I'm starting to become an earring-loving girl again and these are at the top of my BaubleBar wish list. These tassel darlings come in multiple colors and can be dressed up or dressed down.
3. BP Ruffle Pullover: This pullover is high fashion meets streetwear. We have witnessed ruffles take over the runways this season, and here is the perfect item to work the trend in your every day life.
4. Mini Pumpkins: Are you hosting Friendsgiving for your BFF's this year? These chic pumpkins are the perfect centerpieces! I love that they come in a 4-pack so you can mix and match.
5.Kendra Scott Bracelet Set: This trio will have all eyes on you at holiday parties this season. I love their Holiday collection this year...it has so many colorful and bold pieces! This set would pair perfect with an LBD!
6. Sam Edelman Pumps: My OG's know Sam Edelman has my heart when it comes to shoes. Sam Edelman hands down makes the trendiest and comfiest shoes. I love these for work and for Thanksgiving. Let's face it nude pumps are a staple for every woman's closet.
7. Morphe Eyeshadow Pallette: Whether you are a makeup expert or a girl following a YouTube tutorial hoping for the best (aka me!) you'll want this pallette! I love the neutral colors for fall and even year-round. I'll definitely be adding this to my makeup bag!
8. Madewell Velvet Dress: Velvet is always in trend for fall/summer. How darling is this little velvet dress (LVD) for the holidays? It will definitely pair well with black or nude pumps and some fab jewels. I know my BFF Allie would love it (haha!)
9. Gorjana Ring: And last, but not least, this cute ring from Gorjana! I love the rose gold on the ring and think it makes a great Secret Santa gift (for my early birds!) It is also super adorable for an every day ring!
Thank you for stopping by the blog! I hope my Novemeber favorites are some of yours too! Comment below and let me know which piece is your absolute favorite. XO!
Shop the Post
Searching for Something?
I am just a Miami girl in her twenties, following her dreams, all while sipping on coffee. Welcome to my blog where I share an inside look into my life. XO
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!