EGet ready for some March Madness (and no not the football kind) I mean my monthly shopping picks! On this round-up you will find some of my favorite things trending in March/the springtime in general. I try to include items from all price points so there is a little something for everyone.
Just wanted to remind you that when you shop or even click on the links here on my blog I make a small percentage. This does NOT affect the price you pay whatsoever but it helps me continue to run IAP and get some shopping money (LOL!) I absolutely love sharing with you guys. What is your favorite item from this month's collection? What do you want to see more of? Comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Now with out further ado... #MyMonthlyPicks!
1. Quay Sunglasses - So chic and so affordable (under $65, plus 10% off when you sign up on their site!) They are the perfect spring accessory that will add the perfect touch to all your outfits.
2. Tie Dye Golden Goose Sneakers - Need the perfect item to splurge on? Golden Goose sneakers are at the top of my wish list and this is a pair I have been eyeing for a while now. They will go with literally everything and are so freaking cute!
3. To All the Boys Glow Recipe Set - Of course I am a sucker for this movie! Have a girl's night to watch both the movies and pamper yourself with this set. It's under $40 and makes the perfect gift!
4.Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner - Just switched to this conditioner and I love it! It makes my hair baby soft and smells like a spa day. Plus it is under $8!
5. Bow Hair Ties - This 2-pack is the perfect set to add to your hair accessory collection. If you are having a bad hair day these hair ties will help tie the whole look together. Oh and did I mention they are under $6 for both!
6. LSF x Stoney Clover Pouch - Another item worth the splurge! I can't wait to begin my Stoney Clover collection. This pouch is chic and is a must have to keep your essentials organized in your bag.
7. Sugarfix Earrings - These earrings are too sweet to pass up! They are a fun touch to any day or night look. Plus, they are a Target (my holy grail!) find and are under $13.
8. Apple Watch Band - Currently in my shopping cart. I absolutely love that this band is under $25 and looks expensive. It is the perfect way to dress up your Apple watch.
9. WeWoreWhat Swim One-Piece - Trust me when I say this bathing suit is worth every penny! I recently purchased this one piece and I love that it is the perfect mix of cute and sexy. It is made out of quality material and flattering on all body types.
10. Prada Cardholder - I mean, how cute is this cardholder? This is the perfect investment piece if you want something designer, but do not have a large budget. The colors are elegant and I mean, who doesn't love Prada?
11. Knotted Slides - Another Target find! These knotted slides are not only perfect for spring but comfy! They will pair perfectly with almost any outfit. They come in 3 super cute colors/prints!
12. Weighted Blanket - This is my favorite item of all time. I sleep with mine every night and can't live without it now. If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia--you need this blanket in your life!
Shop the Post
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!