Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! While 2020, hasn't been the sweetest, I promise you these cookies are! I got my fan-favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe from the Double Tree, but changed it up a little bit. These cookies are delicious! Trust me, I consider myself a cookie connoisseur and these are the BEST!
Tag me in your photos if you try this recipe out at home! I hope you and your loved ones enjoy these scrumptious cookies! If you have a delicious cookie recipe share it below! I love baking new recipes.
Ash's Favorite Cookies (Inspired by the Double Tree)
Makes about 24 Cookies
2 sticks of butter (softened)
3/4 a cup + 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
3/4 cup of light brown sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
A squeeze of lemon juice
2 1/4 cups of flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
Sprinkle of Cinnamon
2 2/3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups of chopped walnuts
1. Cream together the soften butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
2. Next, mix in the eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice (mix till a fluffy texture--don't over mix!)
3. Add the salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix.
4. Then add the flour and oats, again being careful not to over mix.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts (NO mixer).
6. Roll into large balls onto a pre-sprayed or lined baking sheet and make sure they are about 2-inches apart.
7. Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees and bake the cookies for 20 to 25 minutes and then allow to cool after.
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!