Hello my favorite people! My favorite thing is sharing Miami gems with you all, and I got to share some with you all over on Instagram during my #ShopSmall series along with other small businesses I love. If you missed it I will be sharing them in this blog post (with a few more here) but you can also view them under my highlight on Instagram. Ready for some small businesses you will absolutely adore like me?
I felt inspired today to be as transparent as I think I ever have been on here. I have been diagnosed with anxiety for as long as I can remember. It was something I was ashamed of for a long time. It wasn't something I necessarily hid but I also wasn't one to promote it. Through my college years I have come across a lot of others with anxiety and I am happy to see mental health is being more regularly spoken about because there are on average 40 million adults in the United States alone that struggle with anxiety each and every day.
When this whole "self-quarantine" concept came about I figured it wouldn't be such a big transition or deal for me. Personally, I am a homebody. Little did I know the impact it would have on my mental health and the mental health of so many others around me. One of the best sources to naturally relieve anxiety is to keep yourself busy and get out and about. I personally am at my happiest and best when I have a full schedule of things to do. The more the better! It keeps me from over thinking, motivates me to be productive, and keeps me moving. Sadly, quarantine has the opposite effect on the body and soul. While yes is it EXTREMELY important we all remain home and not out doing our regular routine, I think what we are all kind of glossing over is people's mental health. The first thing they tell you when you are suffering from anxiety, depression, etc. is to get up and out! Obviously that is not an option right now. I mentioned to a friend that I was shocked that in all these news articles and TV programs I have seen little to no mention about mental health resources readily available during this time. Which is what brought me to writing this post on my little platform today. SOCIAL ISOLATION DOES NOT MEAN STOP BEING SOCIAL.
I know how horrible it feels (after 10 days of self isolating) and how much of a hit it is taking on my mental health. I have been worried more times then I want to admit, have had panic attacks, and felt so alone. I want people who are feeling like me to know you are not alone. I went on Twitter to see if there has been any mental health talk going on and there has. There are so many people who feel the same way (I will be attaching screenshots below!) It is not easy. Another remedy a lot of health professionals suggest is to keep a steady routine and let's face it this corona virus has thrown our routines out the door. It is so easy right now to coop yourself up in your room, to stay in your PJs all day, and to literally let yourself feel bleh. Trust me I've slept in later then I'll ever want to admit aloud. It is a toxic cycle that comes with the self-quarantine cycle. But I have decided to do plenty of research and provide alternatives and tips + tricks here so those who feel like their mental health and self-quarantine don't mix don't feel alone or like this is going to keep you down.
I just wanted to remind you all to open a window, smile, and remind yourself that this is not permanent. We will all be out soon. I hope this post finds you well and brought some sunshine to this cloudy time. Stay safe & calm!
Mental Health Tips + Tricks during COV-19
1. Self-Care Day: It is easy to let yourself feel bleh during this time. There is really nothing motivating us to get up and get dressed and do our hair/makeup/skincare routine. But let making yourself feeling good be the motivation. Start off with making yourself a yummy fruit smoothie (tons of studies show the Vitamin C in fruits helps with mood/anxiety). Then take a nice long bubble bath (imagine the episode of FRIENDS when Monica runs Chandler a bath). Do your skincare routine. Your skin needs it more than ever! Between all the junk food we are consuming and being cooped up inside, give your skin an extra boost! Do a face mask (feet/hand mask, under-eye mask...whichever you choose!) Cuddle yourself up in a comfy robe and watch a funny movie. Laughter truly is the best medicine.
2. Sit Outside & Read: Like I mentioned above Vitamin C is key! Sit outside and read a book (Hack: Apple Books has free books that you can choose from if you don't want to spend $) Whether it be a self-help book, a mystery novel, or any other book you've had on your list take this time to read. I will be reading "Where the Crawdads Sing" if anyone else wants to discuss!
3. Don't Sleep-In Every Day: This is the most difficult one for me. Anyone who knows me personally knows I love to sleep (haha!) When I have nothing to do my mind screams let's go nap. But right now we have to fight it. Sleeping in till 3:00 P.M. isn't going to help your mental health, trust me. Try to get on a sleep schedule, not only will it give you somewhat of a routine back.
4. Turn Off the News: While it is important to keep up to date with what is happening and what the CDC and government officials are advising us to do, don't fixate. I just have my Apple News notifications on so I can check in every so often and stay up to date but I have cut watching the news off. Also try not to rely on what your friends and family are sharing on Facebook and other social media platforms in reference to the virus. It is so easy to end up in a hole of media stories that'll just send you into a panic. Stay up to date, but don't stay on it. Let's face it the media loves to give us a story that will keep us digging for more and right now that's not what are focus needs to be.
5. Let Your Inner Artist Show: Order some puzzles, coloring books, and paint by the numbers on Amazon Prime. Make sure you disinfect your packages before opening but it is the safest way to get your art supplies right now. These activities will include bright colors and keep your brain busy, which will keep you from overthinking or getting bored.
6. Get Organized: Now is a great time to clean out your drawers and closets! I have begun cleaning out beauty products that my recent allergy tests deemed me allergic to so I can give to friends and family products that I have barely used or haven't used, donate unopened products, and trash what is expired or used (like mascara which you should NEVER share!) Watch Marie Kondo's special on Netflix and see what "sparks joy" and what doesn't in your home and make bags to donate to Goodwill or toss! That way you are utilizing this free time in a productive manner.
7. Call and FaceTime your People!: A lot of us are feeling lonely right now. If you are home with your family do a game night or movie night. But keep in mind a lot of people are either quarantining alone or with not a ton of people around. Check in on EVERYONE! You have the time now! Call an old friend to catch up, FaceTime your grandparents to see if they need anything, or have virtual wine nights with your BFF or girl squad on Zoom! We all are going to feel disconnected at one point or another so let's keep each other company...social isolation doesn't mean to stop being social!
8. Be One with Nature (Kinda): One of my favorite things to watch, other than Disney+ and Netflix, right now is LIVE streams from zoos and aquariums! It is so peaceful to watch the animals do their thing. Sit by a window with your tablet or computer and watch your favorite animals from afar. Trust me they are more entertaining than you think! My favorite is to watch the penguins and of course the meerkats at ZOO Miami! Here is a link for a bunch of different animal LIVE Streams, click here!
EGet ready for some March Madness (and no not the football kind) I mean my monthly shopping picks! On this round-up you will find some of my favorite things trending in March/the springtime in general. I try to include items from all price points so there is a little something for everyone.
Just wanted to remind you that when you shop or even click on the links here on my blog I make a small percentage. This does NOT affect the price you pay whatsoever but it helps me continue to run IAP and get some shopping money (LOL!) I absolutely love sharing with you guys. What is your favorite item from this month's collection? What do you want to see more of? Comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Now with out further ado... #MyMonthlyPicks!
1. Quay Sunglasses - So chic and so affordable (under $65, plus 10% off when you sign up on their site!) They are the perfect spring accessory that will add the perfect touch to all your outfits.
2. Tie Dye Golden Goose Sneakers - Need the perfect item to splurge on? Golden Goose sneakers are at the top of my wish list and this is a pair I have been eyeing for a while now. They will go with literally everything and are so freaking cute!
3. To All the Boys Glow Recipe Set - Of course I am a sucker for this movie! Have a girl's night to watch both the movies and pamper yourself with this set. It's under $40 and makes the perfect gift!
4.Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner - Just switched to this conditioner and I love it! It makes my hair baby soft and smells like a spa day. Plus it is under $8!
5. Bow Hair Ties - This 2-pack is the perfect set to add to your hair accessory collection. If you are having a bad hair day these hair ties will help tie the whole look together. Oh and did I mention they are under $6 for both!
6. LSF x Stoney Clover Pouch - Another item worth the splurge! I can't wait to begin my Stoney Clover collection. This pouch is chic and is a must have to keep your essentials organized in your bag.
7. Sugarfix Earrings - These earrings are too sweet to pass up! They are a fun touch to any day or night look. Plus, they are a Target (my holy grail!) find and are under $13.
8. Apple Watch Band - Currently in my shopping cart. I absolutely love that this band is under $25 and looks expensive. It is the perfect way to dress up your Apple watch.
9. WeWoreWhat Swim One-Piece - Trust me when I say this bathing suit is worth every penny! I recently purchased this one piece and I love that it is the perfect mix of cute and sexy. It is made out of quality material and flattering on all body types.
10. Prada Cardholder - I mean, how cute is this cardholder? This is the perfect investment piece if you want something designer, but do not have a large budget. The colors are elegant and I mean, who doesn't love Prada?
11. Knotted Slides - Another Target find! These knotted slides are not only perfect for spring but comfy! They will pair perfectly with almost any outfit. They come in 3 super cute colors/prints!
12. Weighted Blanket - This is my favorite item of all time. I sleep with mine every night and can't live without it now. If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia--you need this blanket in your life!
Shop the Post
Ready for the day of love? I don't know about you all, but I struggle to find the perfect gift for Eric. Sometimes when I can't come up with the best physical item to gift, I gift an experience! Whether it be a romantic dinner
(our personal favorite is Ruth Chris) or tickets to an event or experience (like a zoo date or weekend getaway!) Whatever gift you choose to give, when it comes from your heart you can never go wrong. Always add a personal touch with a written card and make sure to date it so when they look back they can remember when it is from!
Some gifts above I totally love and know your gals will too--whether you are gifting it to your BFF, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband! There are tons of gift options from you to pick from. From a cozy PJ set for her to a shower speaker for him, the perfect gift is here for your valentine.
For her, I totally recommend hopping on the Stoney Clover train and purchasing her this Stony Clover backpack, which you can customize for her with their selection offun patches! They have a store in Palm Beach, Florida that I am dying to take a day trip to! Another fun gift is this customized necklace from BaubleBar. It is perfect to add your initials. It's a chic + personal gift she will love! If you are dating or married to a total sweet tooth, I added two candy options in the guides! Because who doesn't love candy!?
Now to focus on the boys! One of my favorite selection is this travel starter beard kit--it is only $30 and high quality products! If your man loves Disney like man, he will love this Mickey embellished watch from Nixon. Eric actually has one and loves wearing it when we have dinners or events. If you want to splurge this Valentine's Day, I recommend this Gucci wallet, it is the perfect piece that will last for years!
To shop my top ten gifts to give her/him this Valentine's Day simply click on the images below the guides. Let me know what you like and what you'll be spoiling your loved ones with this February 14th! I hope this gift guide helped give you inspiration and made your hunt easier for the perfect gift.
Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of love and XO's! Stay tuned for more posts coming in February. As always thank you for reading & shopping along with me!
Hi I am back! After my blogging hiatus, I've decided to return to what makes me happy, which is creating content and writing for IAP. When I created this blog, I wanted it to be more than a blog, but a place where I could not only share my passions, but also be a place everyone could come to for when they needed a break or inspiration. I hope when you read my posts you feel like you're talking to a friend!
Now before I get to the personal part of this post, I wanted to share these photos from one of the best vacations ever in Captiva, Florida at the South Seas Island Resort! I had such a great time with my family and Eric. The beach in Captiva is beautiful and the resort was amazing. I am feeling extra grateful that I got to enjoy it twice this summer! It really helped me relax and appreciate the people I love the most!
I have been really negative lately. I'm currently in the process of looking for a new job, after leaving my last one. I am someone who loves having a routine and loves to be busy, so being bored makes me extremely anxious. It makes me overthink and stress myself out for absolutely zero reason. I realized that I needed to stop and hit the reset button and focus on the good versus stress myself out about thinks out of my control. I am very confident in myself and I don't want to lose that. I think sometimes in life when change occurs it can freak us out and make us question even the stable parts of our lives--I mean we are human! I am happy and I have so many things in my life I am grateful for that I decided to stop being negative.
If you've been struggling with stress too I want you to to remember all the amazing things happening in your life and focus on that! I have a lot of great content prepared and I can't wait to share it with you all...make sure to subscribe & follow me on Instagram for even more fun content!
PS: You can shop my looks (or similar ones if they sold out below!)
Shop the Post
It's Monday, so naturally I am working but dreaming about brunch. I was very excited to visit the Dior Pop-Up Cafe in Miami Design District last week. A designer brand and coffee? Basically screams Ash. My bff from blogging, Jennifer and I had to check it (Follow her on the gram here! She is an amazing makeup artist!) We went around 12:30 p.m. on a Sunday and it was not really packed. In fact we were seated right away. I love this rooftop cafe because, for a pop-up, they paid a lot of attention to detail with the white aesthetic, the greenery, and the Dior prints featured on some of the wood planks and in the animal figures.
I really loved that it was on the smaller side, just because it made the whole vibe more intimate. Jennifer and I were able to chat and catch up while enjoying the atmosphere and snapping pictures for the gram. The only complaints I really had were the lack of fans, because being that it is a rooftop cafe in Miami, it was really hot! Luckily they sat us in the shade so we weren't dying but we were sweating. The staff also is a little slow, we waited almost 40 minutes after eating for our bill, which for us wasn't a big deal, but we were catching up so it really didn't ruin the experience.
I've read a few blog posts from other bloggers about the pop-up and they weren't thrilled with the prices. We went into it expecting it to be on the pricier side because .it's Dior, and in Miami Design District. But to be completely honest, everything was absolutely yummy! Jennifer had a quiche and I had a yogurt parfait and it we loved our meals! But I definitely recommend having coffees (even if you just go for the coffee!) I had a cafe latte and Jennifer had a matcha latte and they were divine. Trust us, it is worth the $12! You get an experience and gourmet treat!
Overall, I think this pop-up is a glamorous gem in Miami and perfect for a girl's day. Treat yourself and get your girls together! Also, who doesn't love a good instagramable cafe!? I have linked my entire outfit below so after viewing the pictures, feel free to shop! Thanks for reading & shopping, wishing you all an amazing week!
Shop the Post
You've got a friend in me... Quick shout out to my boyfriend for inspiring me to blog again. Honestly Eric is my biggest fan and best friend in the world and I could not be more grateful for him. In September, I finally got to visit Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World (I am officially an Annual Passholder!) My brother Nick and I grew up watching Toy Story on repeat so this was a really exciting trip for me. I feel like Disney World is my escape. It is the best place to just "be a kid" and forget about school and adult-ing for a a minute.
For those of you who have not visited or are not familiar with Toy Story Land, Walt Disney World (WDW) imagineers designed this land to make you feel like you're a toy in Andy's backyard. And honestly we all did! It was amazing the detail that WDW put into this land, there were toys everywhere like blocks and tables made out of "Baby Bell Cheese". Fastpasses are the way to go for the Slinky Dog rollercoaster, which is 10/10, but the line is on average 1.5+ hours long.
Total side note, but I wore Converse High Tops... and ended up with mad blisters and purchasing overpriced Minnie Mouse flip-flops by the afternoon. While I absolutely adore my high tops, they just are NOT meant for the miles on miles you walked in WDW. Also for all my fellow type one diabetes readers, as you know our feet tend to swell easily. So I definitely recommend airy shoes because my feet were very swollen.
While we are on the subject, I was extremely nervous to take on WDW as a recently diagnosed type one diabetic. What I learned from my trip is to definitely stay hydrated! I drank water pretty much every hour. It is really important as a diabetic to be hydrated, especially in the Florida heat. Another tip is to check your blood sugars often, but especially while you are just sitting in lines! This is the perfect time to either test or check your monitor. That way if your blood sugars are dropping you know to stop for a snack (and trust me in WDW you're in the land of snacks) or if you are running on the high side you have plenty of time to add some insulin before you step on the ride! I hope these tips help you whether you are heading to a Disney park or any other amusement park. I really want to start sharing more about my type one diabetes and how I manage it.
Thank you for reading my blog and being such amazing supporters! I forgot how much fun it is to share with you all and look forward to sharing more content. Wishing an amazing week to you all!
Hi, so I know it has been a minute since I have written on the blog but I had major technical difficulties, but don't worry I am back and I am better than ever. As all of my long time readers know I tend to be a basic b*tch from time-to-time (sue me!) so of course, when I heard the most instagramable museum in the world was coming to Miami, I knew I had to get my hands on tickets. For those of you who are living under a rock, the Museum of Ice Cream is a taste-filled and colorful experience that can currently be found in both Miami and San Francisco.
My BFF and pink-loving partner in crime, Allie and I went because let's face it we will do anything for the gram, even pay $44 (sorry to my wallet!) It was a once in a lifetime experience for sure. We definitely took full advantage of all the rooms and really enjoyed taste testing all the delicious treats from a chocolate shake topped with pink whip cream to melted ice cream (which gave my a sugar rush I never need to experience again).
But in all honesty it was a fun girl's day and I definitely recommend it for anyone who takes their Instagram game as serious as I do or has a sweet tooth like mine. As always you can shop my look below and under the 'My Looks' tab. A word of advice, snatch my BaubleBar earrings quick...like I am getting them in every color (sorry not sorry).
Have you been to the MOIC? Let me know below. Well, thank you for stopping by the blog. You make my heart very happy! Enjoy your week and please feel free as always to slide into my DMs or comment below if you have any questions or comments. XO
Shop the Post
Hey gorgeous. As some of you may now, I am in my twenties (hashtag adulting--kinda!) So in honor of what is promised to be some of the best years of my life I wanted to share ten lessons you should know by and for your twenties.
I am also sharing one of my favorite go-to outfits with you all. If you are an OG reader of mine, you know that I have a love-hate relationship with off the shoulder tops. I love how they look on me, but I hate that I anytime I bend, lift my arms, or move in anyway (btw, I'm Cuban so I talk with my hands a lot, haha) the shirt shifts. Oh they also get all messed up via a seat belt so here's a quick fashion tip, when wearing an off the shoulder top make sure before you step out you fix your top...trust me on this one.
Anyways, I found this off the shoulder top (with straps too, I just usually tuck them in) at Macy's in one of my favorite colors, white, so you know I had to buy it. I swear I have more white tops currently in my closet than most people have in a lifetime. It's a serious addiction. What I love is that this top is lightweight so I don't melt under the Miami sun and pairs great with jeans! By the way: On my sneak peek,Instagram post I couldn't find the exact top to link, but I finally found it (thank you shopping stalker skills) and linked it below and here.
Happy Monday! I hope you are sipping on plenty of coffee after your fun weekend. Today on the blog I am excited to share a new workout place I tried along with some of my blogger friends. Ever since I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, in March it has been my goal to maintain a healthy lifestyle (with a few sweets here and there, of course! Haha) So to say I was excited to try pilates would be an understatement. My mom actually takes pilates so I was familiar with it but didn't understand the hype until I attended a Pilates ProWorks class.
Pilates ProWorks is a modern twist on working out with classes like pilates and boxing. My pilates class was definitely challenging, but it was great. I am the queen of complaining about working out, so you could bet that I struggled and wished I was taking a "power nap" versus "powering" through the workout. But I have to say it was an empowering experience! By doing the class I realized I am a lot stronger than I thought. Truth is, I am my toughest critic.
What I love about Pilates ProWorks, other than their amazing Miami-native owner, Summer Christen, is that the classes are fun. Summer taught the class and it was a great workout! It was fun to blow off steam after a long day of classes. Are you ready to work, work work, work (*read that in Rihanna's voice*)? Then take a pilates or boxing class and get your summer body ready! The address and information is below, make sure you let them know I sent you!
I hope you all have an amazing week! And by the way, you deserve that second cup of coffee. Haha! XO
25 Merrick Way, Coral Gables, Florida 33134 (Miracle Mile)
*The class was complimentary courtesy of Pilates ProWorks. Like always, all opinions are my own. Thank you to the companies and brands that make It's a PAshion possible!
Shop the Post
It is almost Christmas time! My family has many Christmas time traditions, but the annual Christmas card is one of my absolute favorites. I love receiving and sharing Christmas cards with friends and family. I am always on the go and busy with everything that it is nice during the holidays to receive cards and images of all my loved ones to see how everyone is doing. It is the best way to keep in-touch with those who we may not be as close with as well. I love being able to see my long-distance cousins too and how much my family is growing/changing since I don't always get to see them.
Today on the blog I wanted to share with you a beautiful Christmas card designed by one of my all-time favorite stationary designers- Simply Ashley Nicole! On top of being such a sweet person, she is also an incredible designer. Oh, and she has a pretty cool name too (haha!) Ashley produces custom-made cards that will satisfy any of your holiday/event needs. From Christmas cards to birth announcements, Ashley does it all! One thing I can honestly say is that Ashley is very easy to work with. When it comes to this industry there are a lot of mass-production companies and small businesses (like Simply Ashley Nicole) that are not focused on adding the personal touch and just look at it like another card. That is why I loved working with Ashley! Ashley is focused on creating a creative, exciting card while at the same time adding your personal touch to it. Every card of hers is designed to meet the customer. Whether it is changing the colors or the message, Ashley is willing to make your card a one-of-a-kind and leave you 100% satisfied. I shared my card that she designed with me and my family above (isn't it beautiful?)
I recommend Ashley to everyone in search of a card. Whether the card be for a birth announcement, invitation, or a holiday card Simply Ashley Nicole is the way to go. It's simple: get personal cards, with great customer care, and 100% satisfaction....Just go Simply Ashley Nicole.
To visit/shop Simply Ashley Nicole Website click here |
To visit Simply Ashley Nicole Instagram click here
Thank you for coming by the blog on this beautiful Thursday. XO
Warning: Do not read this post if you are hungry. This labor day weekend, I decided to go on a food-adventure with Miami Culinary Tours. There is nothing I love more than experiencing culture and learning new things, which is exactly what Miami Culinary Tours provides with a whole lot of food. For those unfamiliar with Miami Culinary Tours, they are a company that specialize in giving entertaining, quality food/culture tours in Miami's hottest locations (Wynwood, Little Havana, etc.). It is basically like taking a bite (literally) into the amazing mix of cultures Miami provides. I went on the Wynwood Food and Art Tour.
Stop One: Wynwood Kitchen and Bar
Location: 2550 Northwest 2nd Avenue
Taste: Wynwood Brewery Beer, Maduros, Tequeno filled with cheese, & Chicken Empanada
The first stop on the Wynwood food tour, proved that this was going to be a great experience. We were sat in a spacious room with tons of well-known artist's works hanging before us. The food was out of this world. It made my proud to be hispanic! Wynwood Kitchen and Bar knows how to make classic items with a punch of flavor. For anyone visiting the Wynwood Walls this eatery is right on the property so make sure to pop in and savor the flavors.
Stop Two: R House / White Porch Gallery
Location: 2727 Northwest 2nd Avenue
Taste: Short Rib Sliders and Tuna Tartar
On our second round of tastings, we headed over to R House, a Wynwood restaurant, bar, and gallery. This is definitely a chic place to dine and enjoy the arts. My absolute favorite bite from this stop was the Short Rib Slider. This is the place to go if you love short rib!! R House marinates the short rib for 24 hours in a mix of coffee and chipotle (interesting combo, right?) what it results in though is one meal you won't be able to put down. Also, take a look at the amazing can-inspired art pieces on the walls.
Stop Three: Jimmy Z's Kitchen
Location: 2700 North Miami Avenue
For those of you who have not heard of Jimmy Z's, you are in for a real treat. Jimmy, the chef/owner, is actually American (shocker because he owns a Puerto Rican restaurant). He grew up in Puerto Rico, and grew a love for their food and that is how Jimmy Z's came to be. This was my first time trying mofongo, and let me be the first to tell you, it was out of this world. It was delicious! I plan on heading back and eating more of that delicious plate.
Stop Four: Made in Italy
Location: 10 Northeast 27th Street
Taste: Prosecco (via Italy)
Step into a little piece of Italy, literally. Made in Italy is the perfect spot for a date, a GNO, or just having a little me-time. Made in Italy prides itself in only serving items from Italy (they do not even sell Coca-Cola!). Another great part about this place, other than the amazing atmosphere and market/bar, is that if your purchase a bottle there is no corkage fee. This place is definitely one that anyone will love from one bite or sip.
Stop Five: SuViche
Location: 2751 North Miami Avenue
This is one bite for real Miami natives. As you know, Miami is all about boating, fishing, and making the perfect ceviche. Although, I am not a fish person, the people around me seemed to indulge into this sea dish. This place is amazing and has a beautiful indoor and outdoor environment, not to mention a fully stacked bar, for those who are looking to have a drink.
Stop Six: Fireman Derek's Bake Shop
Location: 2818 North Miami Avenue
The last stop on my food tour, was definitely my favorite. For those of you who love something sweet, you are in for a real treat. Fireman Derek's Bake Shop is a stop you need to make in Wynwood. The pies are out of this world delicious and filled with amazing ingredients. Not to mention, everyone in the shop is incredibly sweet (just like their pies!). Not to mention, even foodie Paula Deen visited the bake shop recently! Wow. Make sure you also check out local-artist, Rey Jaffet's, amazing work done on their shop. My two favorites: Oreo and Salted Caramel Popcorn. My family members, who love Key Lime, recommend the best-known pie via Fireman Derek's: key lime pie, which is made with cream and Mexican key limes. This place is a "slice" of happiness.
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!