Hello my favorite people! My favorite thing is sharing Miami gems with you all, and I got to share some with you all over on Instagram during my #ShopSmall series along with other small businesses I love. If you missed it I will be sharing them in this blog post (with a few more here) but you can also view them under my highlight on Instagram. Ready for some small businesses you will absolutely adore like me?
EGet ready for some March Madness (and no not the football kind) I mean my monthly shopping picks! On this round-up you will find some of my favorite things trending in March/the springtime in general. I try to include items from all price points so there is a little something for everyone.
Just wanted to remind you that when you shop or even click on the links here on my blog I make a small percentage. This does NOT affect the price you pay whatsoever but it helps me continue to run IAP and get some shopping money (LOL!) I absolutely love sharing with you guys. What is your favorite item from this month's collection? What do you want to see more of? Comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Now with out further ado... #MyMonthlyPicks!
1. Quay Sunglasses - So chic and so affordable (under $65, plus 10% off when you sign up on their site!) They are the perfect spring accessory that will add the perfect touch to all your outfits.
2. Tie Dye Golden Goose Sneakers - Need the perfect item to splurge on? Golden Goose sneakers are at the top of my wish list and this is a pair I have been eyeing for a while now. They will go with literally everything and are so freaking cute!
3. To All the Boys Glow Recipe Set - Of course I am a sucker for this movie! Have a girl's night to watch both the movies and pamper yourself with this set. It's under $40 and makes the perfect gift!
4.Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner - Just switched to this conditioner and I love it! It makes my hair baby soft and smells like a spa day. Plus it is under $8!
5. Bow Hair Ties - This 2-pack is the perfect set to add to your hair accessory collection. If you are having a bad hair day these hair ties will help tie the whole look together. Oh and did I mention they are under $6 for both!
6. LSF x Stoney Clover Pouch - Another item worth the splurge! I can't wait to begin my Stoney Clover collection. This pouch is chic and is a must have to keep your essentials organized in your bag.
7. Sugarfix Earrings - These earrings are too sweet to pass up! They are a fun touch to any day or night look. Plus, they are a Target (my holy grail!) find and are under $13.
8. Apple Watch Band - Currently in my shopping cart. I absolutely love that this band is under $25 and looks expensive. It is the perfect way to dress up your Apple watch.
9. WeWoreWhat Swim One-Piece - Trust me when I say this bathing suit is worth every penny! I recently purchased this one piece and I love that it is the perfect mix of cute and sexy. It is made out of quality material and flattering on all body types.
10. Prada Cardholder - I mean, how cute is this cardholder? This is the perfect investment piece if you want something designer, but do not have a large budget. The colors are elegant and I mean, who doesn't love Prada?
11. Knotted Slides - Another Target find! These knotted slides are not only perfect for spring but comfy! They will pair perfectly with almost any outfit. They come in 3 super cute colors/prints!
12. Weighted Blanket - This is my favorite item of all time. I sleep with mine every night and can't live without it now. If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia--you need this blanket in your life!
Shop the Post
Ready for the day of love? I don't know about you all, but I struggle to find the perfect gift for Eric. Sometimes when I can't come up with the best physical item to gift, I gift an experience! Whether it be a romantic dinner
(our personal favorite is Ruth Chris) or tickets to an event or experience (like a zoo date or weekend getaway!) Whatever gift you choose to give, when it comes from your heart you can never go wrong. Always add a personal touch with a written card and make sure to date it so when they look back they can remember when it is from!
Some gifts above I totally love and know your gals will too--whether you are gifting it to your BFF, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband! There are tons of gift options from you to pick from. From a cozy PJ set for her to a shower speaker for him, the perfect gift is here for your valentine.
For her, I totally recommend hopping on the Stoney Clover train and purchasing her this Stony Clover backpack, which you can customize for her with their selection offun patches! They have a store in Palm Beach, Florida that I am dying to take a day trip to! Another fun gift is this customized necklace from BaubleBar. It is perfect to add your initials. It's a chic + personal gift she will love! If you are dating or married to a total sweet tooth, I added two candy options in the guides! Because who doesn't love candy!?
Now to focus on the boys! One of my favorite selection is this travel starter beard kit--it is only $30 and high quality products! If your man loves Disney like man, he will love this Mickey embellished watch from Nixon. Eric actually has one and loves wearing it when we have dinners or events. If you want to splurge this Valentine's Day, I recommend this Gucci wallet, it is the perfect piece that will last for years!
To shop my top ten gifts to give her/him this Valentine's Day simply click on the images below the guides. Let me know what you like and what you'll be spoiling your loved ones with this February 14th! I hope this gift guide helped give you inspiration and made your hunt easier for the perfect gift.
Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of love and XO's! Stay tuned for more posts coming in February. As always thank you for reading & shopping along with me!
It's Monday, so naturally I am working but dreaming about brunch. I was very excited to visit the Dior Pop-Up Cafe in Miami Design District last week. A designer brand and coffee? Basically screams Ash. My bff from blogging, Jennifer and I had to check it (Follow her on the gram here! She is an amazing makeup artist!) We went around 12:30 p.m. on a Sunday and it was not really packed. In fact we were seated right away. I love this rooftop cafe because, for a pop-up, they paid a lot of attention to detail with the white aesthetic, the greenery, and the Dior prints featured on some of the wood planks and in the animal figures.
I really loved that it was on the smaller side, just because it made the whole vibe more intimate. Jennifer and I were able to chat and catch up while enjoying the atmosphere and snapping pictures for the gram. The only complaints I really had were the lack of fans, because being that it is a rooftop cafe in Miami, it was really hot! Luckily they sat us in the shade so we weren't dying but we were sweating. The staff also is a little slow, we waited almost 40 minutes after eating for our bill, which for us wasn't a big deal, but we were catching up so it really didn't ruin the experience.
I've read a few blog posts from other bloggers about the pop-up and they weren't thrilled with the prices. We went into it expecting it to be on the pricier side because .it's Dior, and in Miami Design District. But to be completely honest, everything was absolutely yummy! Jennifer had a quiche and I had a yogurt parfait and it we loved our meals! But I definitely recommend having coffees (even if you just go for the coffee!) I had a cafe latte and Jennifer had a matcha latte and they were divine. Trust us, it is worth the $12! You get an experience and gourmet treat!
Overall, I think this pop-up is a glamorous gem in Miami and perfect for a girl's day. Treat yourself and get your girls together! Also, who doesn't love a good instagramable cafe!? I have linked my entire outfit below so after viewing the pictures, feel free to shop! Thanks for reading & shopping, wishing you all an amazing week!
Shop the Post
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!