You may be wondering why I am bringing you swimsuit content in October (almost November!) Well, this is for my babes who shop out of season to stock up, anyone living in Miami (or other places who's temps are similar to the sun year-round), or for those who need the perfect gifts for all the ladies in their lives (i.e. birthdays, Christmas, bachelorettes).
On a side note, this was one of the hardest campaigns I had to shoot, because I am no swimwear model. I have thick thighs (thanks to my Cuban genes) and I have never thought of myself as a "model". While I share my outfits with you all almost daily and sharing outfits here on the blog, I don't consider it "modeling" like other bloggers may. It is just me sharing my favorites and goofing around with a camera and selfie timer (LOL!) But I was inspired when I learned more about the company, Butterfly Effect Era.
Butterfly Effect Era is a Miami-based swimwear, online boutique that specializes in creating swimwear for EVERY body. I love that they create a range of different swimwear that will flatter and fit many different sizes, because everyone deserves to feel beautiful in their own skin. While we are making strides towards embracing different body shapes + sizes, I feel like there can never be enough promotion of body positivity.
I love my Butterfly Effect Era printed one piece. It hugs me in all the right places and is so flattering. I love that it makes me feel so confident and beautiful. I also love that you get a quality swimsuit for an affordable price (and use my discount code for an even better price!) Unfortunately, my swimsuit is sold out, but you can shop all their beautiful swimwear with my code ASH20 for 20% off. I paired my swimsuit look with one of my favorite mask chains (are you surprised it is pearls?) by Sophie. I absolutely love her pieces and she is the sweetest. I swear by her items because they are not only fun and colorful, but they all are adorned with a smiley face charm. Happy Halloween week!
Swimwear c/o Butterfly Effect Era | Sunglasses Chain c/o by Sophie
*As always all opinions are my own*
Hello my favorite people! My favorite thing is sharing Miami gems with you all, and I got to share some with you all over on Instagram during my #ShopSmall series along with other small businesses I love. If you missed it I will be sharing them in this blog post (with a few more here) but you can also view them under my highlight on Instagram. Ready for some small businesses you will absolutely adore like me?
EGet ready for some March Madness (and no not the football kind) I mean my monthly shopping picks! On this round-up you will find some of my favorite things trending in March/the springtime in general. I try to include items from all price points so there is a little something for everyone.
Just wanted to remind you that when you shop or even click on the links here on my blog I make a small percentage. This does NOT affect the price you pay whatsoever but it helps me continue to run IAP and get some shopping money (LOL!) I absolutely love sharing with you guys. What is your favorite item from this month's collection? What do you want to see more of? Comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Now with out further ado... #MyMonthlyPicks!
1. Quay Sunglasses - So chic and so affordable (under $65, plus 10% off when you sign up on their site!) They are the perfect spring accessory that will add the perfect touch to all your outfits.
2. Tie Dye Golden Goose Sneakers - Need the perfect item to splurge on? Golden Goose sneakers are at the top of my wish list and this is a pair I have been eyeing for a while now. They will go with literally everything and are so freaking cute!
3. To All the Boys Glow Recipe Set - Of course I am a sucker for this movie! Have a girl's night to watch both the movies and pamper yourself with this set. It's under $40 and makes the perfect gift!
4.Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner - Just switched to this conditioner and I love it! It makes my hair baby soft and smells like a spa day. Plus it is under $8!
5. Bow Hair Ties - This 2-pack is the perfect set to add to your hair accessory collection. If you are having a bad hair day these hair ties will help tie the whole look together. Oh and did I mention they are under $6 for both!
6. LSF x Stoney Clover Pouch - Another item worth the splurge! I can't wait to begin my Stoney Clover collection. This pouch is chic and is a must have to keep your essentials organized in your bag.
7. Sugarfix Earrings - These earrings are too sweet to pass up! They are a fun touch to any day or night look. Plus, they are a Target (my holy grail!) find and are under $13.
8. Apple Watch Band - Currently in my shopping cart. I absolutely love that this band is under $25 and looks expensive. It is the perfect way to dress up your Apple watch.
9. WeWoreWhat Swim One-Piece - Trust me when I say this bathing suit is worth every penny! I recently purchased this one piece and I love that it is the perfect mix of cute and sexy. It is made out of quality material and flattering on all body types.
10. Prada Cardholder - I mean, how cute is this cardholder? This is the perfect investment piece if you want something designer, but do not have a large budget. The colors are elegant and I mean, who doesn't love Prada?
11. Knotted Slides - Another Target find! These knotted slides are not only perfect for spring but comfy! They will pair perfectly with almost any outfit. They come in 3 super cute colors/prints!
12. Weighted Blanket - This is my favorite item of all time. I sleep with mine every night and can't live without it now. If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia--you need this blanket in your life!
Shop the Post
Ready for the day of love? I don't know about you all, but I struggle to find the perfect gift for Eric. Sometimes when I can't come up with the best physical item to gift, I gift an experience! Whether it be a romantic dinner
(our personal favorite is Ruth Chris) or tickets to an event or experience (like a zoo date or weekend getaway!) Whatever gift you choose to give, when it comes from your heart you can never go wrong. Always add a personal touch with a written card and make sure to date it so when they look back they can remember when it is from!
Some gifts above I totally love and know your gals will too--whether you are gifting it to your BFF, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, or husband! There are tons of gift options from you to pick from. From a cozy PJ set for her to a shower speaker for him, the perfect gift is here for your valentine.
For her, I totally recommend hopping on the Stoney Clover train and purchasing her this Stony Clover backpack, which you can customize for her with their selection offun patches! They have a store in Palm Beach, Florida that I am dying to take a day trip to! Another fun gift is this customized necklace from BaubleBar. It is perfect to add your initials. It's a chic + personal gift she will love! If you are dating or married to a total sweet tooth, I added two candy options in the guides! Because who doesn't love candy!?
Now to focus on the boys! One of my favorite selection is this travel starter beard kit--it is only $30 and high quality products! If your man loves Disney like man, he will love this Mickey embellished watch from Nixon. Eric actually has one and loves wearing it when we have dinners or events. If you want to splurge this Valentine's Day, I recommend this Gucci wallet, it is the perfect piece that will last for years!
To shop my top ten gifts to give her/him this Valentine's Day simply click on the images below the guides. Let me know what you like and what you'll be spoiling your loved ones with this February 14th! I hope this gift guide helped give you inspiration and made your hunt easier for the perfect gift.
Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of love and XO's! Stay tuned for more posts coming in February. As always thank you for reading & shopping along with me!
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!