It is almost turkey time! So while we pick our brains for what we are thankful for and begin to plan our Pinterest-perfect dinners, let's talk about some of my November favorites! As always, feel free to shop-as-you-read...click on hyperlinked items (the names) OR use my Shop the Post below.
1. Steve Madden Mules: OMG! These are the most beautiful mules. What I love about these chic slip-ons is that they are perfect to wear to work, but also pair with your favorite ripped jeans at lunch with your BFF.
2.BaubleBar Earrings: Make a statement this fall! I'm starting to become an earring-loving girl again and these are at the top of my BaubleBar wish list. These tassel darlings come in multiple colors and can be dressed up or dressed down.
3. BP Ruffle Pullover: This pullover is high fashion meets streetwear. We have witnessed ruffles take over the runways this season, and here is the perfect item to work the trend in your every day life.
4. Mini Pumpkins: Are you hosting Friendsgiving for your BFF's this year? These chic pumpkins are the perfect centerpieces! I love that they come in a 4-pack so you can mix and match.
5.Kendra Scott Bracelet Set: This trio will have all eyes on you at holiday parties this season. I love their Holiday collection this year...it has so many colorful and bold pieces! This set would pair perfect with an LBD!
6. Sam Edelman Pumps: My OG's know Sam Edelman has my heart when it comes to shoes. Sam Edelman hands down makes the trendiest and comfiest shoes. I love these for work and for Thanksgiving. Let's face it nude pumps are a staple for every woman's closet.
7. Morphe Eyeshadow Pallette: Whether you are a makeup expert or a girl following a YouTube tutorial hoping for the best (aka me!) you'll want this pallette! I love the neutral colors for fall and even year-round. I'll definitely be adding this to my makeup bag!
8. Madewell Velvet Dress: Velvet is always in trend for fall/summer. How darling is this little velvet dress (LVD) for the holidays? It will definitely pair well with black or nude pumps and some fab jewels. I know my BFF Allie would love it (haha!)
9. Gorjana Ring: And last, but not least, this cute ring from Gorjana! I love the rose gold on the ring and think it makes a great Secret Santa gift (for my early birds!) It is also super adorable for an every day ring!
Thank you for stopping by the blog! I hope my Novemeber favorites are some of yours too! Comment below and let me know which piece is your absolute favorite. XO!
Shop the Post
Hey gorgeous. As some of you may now, I am in my twenties (hashtag adulting--kinda!) So in honor of what is promised to be some of the best years of my life I wanted to share ten lessons you should know by and for your twenties.
I am also sharing one of my favorite go-to outfits with you all. If you are an OG reader of mine, you know that I have a love-hate relationship with off the shoulder tops. I love how they look on me, but I hate that I anytime I bend, lift my arms, or move in anyway (btw, I'm Cuban so I talk with my hands a lot, haha) the shirt shifts. Oh they also get all messed up via a seat belt so here's a quick fashion tip, when wearing an off the shoulder top make sure before you step out you fix your top...trust me on this one.
Anyways, I found this off the shoulder top (with straps too, I just usually tuck them in) at Macy's in one of my favorite colors, white, so you know I had to buy it. I swear I have more white tops currently in my closet than most people have in a lifetime. It's a serious addiction. What I love is that this top is lightweight so I don't melt under the Miami sun and pairs great with jeans! By the way: On my sneak peek,Instagram post I couldn't find the exact top to link, but I finally found it (thank you shopping stalker skills) and linked it below and here.
Let's be Best Friends
Looking for Something?
I am just a Miami girl in her twenties, following her dreams, all while sipping on coffee. Welcome to my blog where I share an inside look into my life. XO