Hello my favorite people! My favorite thing is sharing Miami gems with you all, and I got to share some with you all over on Instagram during my #ShopSmall series along with other small businesses I love. If you missed it I will be sharing them in this blog post (with a few more here) but you can also view them under my highlight on Instagram. Ready for some small businesses you will absolutely adore like me?
EGet ready for some March Madness (and no not the football kind) I mean my monthly shopping picks! On this round-up you will find some of my favorite things trending in March/the springtime in general. I try to include items from all price points so there is a little something for everyone.
Just wanted to remind you that when you shop or even click on the links here on my blog I make a small percentage. This does NOT affect the price you pay whatsoever but it helps me continue to run IAP and get some shopping money (LOL!) I absolutely love sharing with you guys. What is your favorite item from this month's collection? What do you want to see more of? Comment below and don't forget to follow me on Instagram! Now with out further ado... #MyMonthlyPicks!
1. Quay Sunglasses - So chic and so affordable (under $65, plus 10% off when you sign up on their site!) They are the perfect spring accessory that will add the perfect touch to all your outfits.
2. Tie Dye Golden Goose Sneakers - Need the perfect item to splurge on? Golden Goose sneakers are at the top of my wish list and this is a pair I have been eyeing for a while now. They will go with literally everything and are so freaking cute!
3. To All the Boys Glow Recipe Set - Of course I am a sucker for this movie! Have a girl's night to watch both the movies and pamper yourself with this set. It's under $40 and makes the perfect gift!
4.Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat Conditioner - Just switched to this conditioner and I love it! It makes my hair baby soft and smells like a spa day. Plus it is under $8!
5. Bow Hair Ties - This 2-pack is the perfect set to add to your hair accessory collection. If you are having a bad hair day these hair ties will help tie the whole look together. Oh and did I mention they are under $6 for both!
6. LSF x Stoney Clover Pouch - Another item worth the splurge! I can't wait to begin my Stoney Clover collection. This pouch is chic and is a must have to keep your essentials organized in your bag.
7. Sugarfix Earrings - These earrings are too sweet to pass up! They are a fun touch to any day or night look. Plus, they are a Target (my holy grail!) find and are under $13.
8. Apple Watch Band - Currently in my shopping cart. I absolutely love that this band is under $25 and looks expensive. It is the perfect way to dress up your Apple watch.
9. WeWoreWhat Swim One-Piece - Trust me when I say this bathing suit is worth every penny! I recently purchased this one piece and I love that it is the perfect mix of cute and sexy. It is made out of quality material and flattering on all body types.
10. Prada Cardholder - I mean, how cute is this cardholder? This is the perfect investment piece if you want something designer, but do not have a large budget. The colors are elegant and I mean, who doesn't love Prada?
11. Knotted Slides - Another Target find! These knotted slides are not only perfect for spring but comfy! They will pair perfectly with almost any outfit. They come in 3 super cute colors/prints!
12. Weighted Blanket - This is my favorite item of all time. I sleep with mine every night and can't live without it now. If you struggle with anxiety or insomnia--you need this blanket in your life!
Shop the Post
This post is sponsored by Bioré but as always all opinions are my own.
We all need a little self-love every now and then! I absolutely love "me time". We live such busy lives that it is important to stop and take some time for you and pamper yourself. If you all have been keeping up with me on my Instagram stories, you know that lately I have been struggling with random breakouts (ugh!) so I was so, so excited to try out Biore's latest products: Blue Agave + Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask and Balancing Pore Cleanser--and they made the perfect editions to my night of TLC!
What I adore about these two products is that they are designed to really focus on your pores. These products combine baking soda + blue agave to give you refreshing results in every use! The baking soda gives your skin a deep clean, while the blue agave nourishes and soothes your skin. As someone with combination skin, I can vouch and say that these products were made for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this product worked on my skin BUT keep in mind this product is NOT for sensitive skin consumers or those with sensitives to menthol as it may cause short term flushing of the skin, just as a precaution!
My Steps to a Self Care Night
1.) Singing in the Shower- Take a long, warm shower and blast your favorite playlist. You want to be nice and squeaky clean for your night-in!
2.) Girl Wash Your Face- Wet your face and pump the Balancing Pore Cleanser into your hands and spread it all over your face (giving yourself a little face massage!), and rinse well with warm water!
3.) Comfy Clothes- Throw on your favorite PJs or your boyfriend's oversized t-shirt! It is important to be at the ultimate level of coziness!
4.) Bites + Sips: Brew a warm cup of tea (my personal favorite is vanilla!) and pair it with something easy to snack on while comfy in bed (my pick is dark chocolate chips!)
5.) Cozy Up- Grab your favorite stuffed animal, fuzzy blanket, and slippers, then select a movie or series on Netflix to binge on (my pick is Grace & Frankie!)
6.) Face Masks Solve All- This is my favorite step! Now that your skin is clean, you are cozy, and have your movie or TV show ready to play...time to apply the Blue Agave + Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask, this cooling mask will definitely keep your cool, calm, and collected. It's super easy to apply—make sure your face is wet, then apply the mask and chill for 3 to 5 minutes (use these few minutes to light some relaxing candles and dim the lights), and then rinse well.
7.) Lay back, relax, and enjoy your night all clean and cuddled in your bed!
Head to a store near you or even better, order online HERE to get your Biore Blue Agave + Baking Soda products today! You will want to add them to your daily or nightly routine, to give you the ultimate cool for your skin. These products really blue me away!
Hello new week! I know today I promised you all a post on how I organize my agenda, BUT I decided I wanted to share some of my spring favorites with you all and save the agenda post for later this week. Just a quick FYI in case you are new here to the blog... when you shop my posts or under Lookbook or Favorites, I may receive a percentage of the purchase. This does NOT affect your purchase price. If you see something on here or my Instagram you like please consider shopping directly from my links because it helps me (broke college girl-haha!) and continue to create content for IAP. Also keep in mind that ALL opinions and writings are my own and I will never share anything I do not believe in or don't like.
Now with all that out of the way, let's indulge in some of my favorite items for spring! As you know we are approaching March quickly so spring is almost here! And with tax return season here (hello extra pocket $), I wanted to share pieces that are perfect for all budgets. The first item I want to talk about are these Marc Fisher wedges you NEED in your closet. I own a pair so I can vouch and say not only are they super comfortable, but also go with almost any outfit and are easy to dress up or down. They are a closet staple! While we are on the subject of shoes, I love rainbow stripe sneakers, oh and did I mention they are currently 50% off, with an additional 20% off TODAY (2/18), so that's a total of 70% off! I think they are the perfect shoes to pair with a casual dress on the weekend or to add some color to .a basic leggings + white tee look.
Now let's talk about spring break must-haves! As you all know if you have been following me for a while, I am a major LongChamp fan. I think they are timeless bags that both practical and stylish. Their weekender bag is one I have been dying to add to my collection. It is perfect for a quick trip and comes in lots of colors. This spring you'll be seeing a lot of pieces featuring knot-details and this bikini top is no exclusion, ps: it is under $50! Want to splurge on a cosmetic bag to stash in your purse or beach bag? This Tory Burch is the perfect one! It is bright and colorful to easily find in your bag and will be one that will last years! Another favorite of mine is this clutch that is adorable for any beach getaway!
Have a formal event or wedding coming up this spring? I have you covered. I love this formal light blue dress for black tie wedding. On the accessory front, I love these earrings from BaubleBar and I am currently searching for a dress to pair with them for an upcoming event I have. They are so chic! If you have multiple events this spring, definitely get this 3-pack of statement earrings from BaubleBar. You get three bold colored earrings and for under $80! Finish off your look with a spritz of this finishing spray from MAC, it'll keep your makeup in place all night long and give you some extra shimmer!
To wrap up this post I want to share my top three favorites from these picks. The first, is definitely a splurge but will make the perfect give for an important birthday or the perfectly daily piece that is timeless...a David Yurman bracelet. I own two personally and I literally wear them every day. Like I mentioned before they are timeless jewelry pieces that you will get years and years of. The second pick is this classic, white leather clutch from Tory Burch. This clutch is the perfect piece for all your spring and summer outings. And last but not least, This LND (little navy dress). I am in love with this dress and the details on the arms. This LND is perfect for date night.
Hope you love these picks as much as I do and hope you can find at least one piece to add to your closet! You can shop all the items I talked about above and the many other spring pieces I love below. Have a wonderful week!
Shop the Post
IAP is a part of affiliate networks, meaning if you click on a link or purchase something I make a small commission. This does NOT affect your purchase price. I also am gifted items, which will always say "c/o".
But as always, this does NOT affect what I choose to post/share with you all. This blog is an expression of me and what I love so I will only share that with you all!